Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

Kim Kardashian West BEFORE plastic surgery and fame

Ad Listings Forums Cosmetic and Plastic Surgeries Kim Kardashian West BEFORE plastic surgery and fame

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Molly 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Darranjar
    Participant
    • Topics: 48
    • Replies: 50
    • Total Posts: 98
    5 pts

Kourtney still looks the same and Kim has tarnished her natural exotic looks…she was prettier before…so sad that she’s a role model to millions of young girls that think it’s cool to sell your soul for fame!!!

#37476 Score: 0

Hannahzeng
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 9
    • Total Posts: 19

she was actually pretty in the 8th grade, but now she is soooo fake she doesn’t even know herself.

#43016 Score: 0

Molly
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 33
    • Total Posts: 50

she has not had any work done…when ppl have plastic surgery it looks like your skin is pulled. Her face looked the same everything looks the same she is just younger. Maybe she has had botox but that’s it ….she has always had high cheek bones….big boobs etc. Y’all need to stop hating on her really.

#43017 Score: 0

Rustam
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 27
    • Total Posts: 28

everyone can tell she has had plastic surgery. You must be blind.

#43018 Score: 0

Rustam
    Participant

Bro look at her lips. She can barley make a real smile with that face. It is frozen like that. and you can look at the before and after pictures of her ass, kim k is at least 95% plastic.

#43019 Score: 0

Molly
    Participant

when her makeup is off she looks just like this…its called CONTOURING WITH MAKEUP….make can make you look like you have had work done

#43020 Score: 0

Rustam
    Participant

I’m not comparing her to 8th grade kim k I’m comparing her to before she got implants.

#43021 Score: 0

Molly
    Participant

they all are heavy tip she doesn’t have implants….but OK

#43025 Score: 0

Rustam
    Participant

Butt aside, I think she looks the same.. except of course she’s 20 years older and has her own full time “Glam-squad”

#43122 Score: 0

Molly
    Participant

I get why Kris is so upset about her divorce, Bruce basically lied to her the whole entire time they were married

#43123 Score: 0

Rustam
    Participant

No he didnt and he had been developing boobs when she first met him but she said she thought he had gotten over it, that it was cross dressing was just something he liked to do. I listened VERY carefully to her when he did the Caitlyn series.

#43124 Score: 0

Molly
    Participant

I think she looks the same.. except of course she’s 20 years older and has her own full time “Glam-squad”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.