Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

Looking but Unlucky Finding a PSO Position

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Cherry 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Carola4phonesex
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 0
    • Total Posts: 2

I have been avidly searching for a phone sex operator (PSO) position, but to no avail. I must be the unluckiest person, because not only did I not find work, but in two separate incidences, I somehow got misinformation about taking it to the next level. I filled out an application for one company, and I was told that the next step is to give a sample of my voice and personality, tell them why I think I am qualified for the job and leave a message in the voicemail…But everytime I called the number, it was busy. So I emailed them to let them know that there was a problem with that line. I never heard from them. Next I applied for another position, and I received an email notifying me that there would be a pre interview in a conference session. I was told that I could attend one of two ways, either call a phone number and give the pin or attend the conference on my phone, tablet or computer. I started out early, but I was unable to connect. The pin was incorrect (though it was in the email). By then, I was concerned, but tried to connect with the conference over my computer, although I was running late at this point, I had bookmarked ahead of time. So though I have never used this particular type of technology before, I got through. Oh, did I mention that at the conference site, an alternate way of connecting was given yet again! Another number with a different pin, which also did not work. When i first joined the conference the computer announced that I was the first one and that I would have to wait for the other attendees to join. I waited and waited, tried to contact the conference website administrator and so on. Finally I gave up. Am I the unluckiest job seeker, or what?! What is up with that?

#16690 Score: 0

H – Lust Jobs Tech Support
    Admin
    • Topics: 68
    • Replies: 239
    • Total Posts: 307
    3 pts

Hi, humm.. sounds strange as I’m sure we have ads looking for psos. I can’t promise anything, but let me talk to few friends of mine from the adult industry and I will update this thread with several suggestions (if I get any).

gl
    Helmuts

#17956 Score: 0

FSMedia
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 9
    • Total Posts: 9

Have you tried http://WWW.FILTHYSEXY.COM for Phone Chat?

You won’t have to go through any sampling, you just do an online application and once your details are verified you can go live.

Pros:
    – You work for yourself, any time you fancy.
    – You don’t have to be online, customers can email you to arrange a paid call
    – Offers Webcam Chat, Donations and selling Homemade Videos too if you want to expand your earnings potential.
    – One of the few companies that allow a Mobile Phone to be used for Phone Chat (and they keep your number private.
    – Payments are made weekly with a fairly low minimum amount required to be paid (will roll over each week until amount reached) and can be paid in £, $ or Euros. All services (Phone/Cam/Videos) are combined and all count towards the minimum amount.
    – Pay is 35% of whatever the customer spends, which works out to about £21/hr for Phone Chat which compares really well to traditional PSO Companies that payout around £7/hr – £10/hr.

Cons:
    – You WILL be expected to find your own customers and direct them to your profile page. If you dont advertise yourself on Social Networks or Chatrooms, you wont get many callers.
    – May not pay as much as one or two other similar sites claim to pay (although having dealt with those sites before, they often have payment delays and problems and usually pay monthly, not weekly).
    – You will have to provide Photo ID to prove you are old enough (although ALL Adult companies must ask for this by law) and photos used on your profile must be of you (although face can be disguised or hidden).
    – You will get the odd pervert….. who likes stuff that is unpleasant…… but then all PSO jobs have that!

#17957 Score: 0

FSMedia
    Participant
    • Replies: 9
    • Total Posts: 9

Additionally… FILTHYSEXY.COM will never ask you for any money such as Admin Fee’s, etc. If a PSO Company tells you that you will have to pay to apply, pay to be accepted, pay for training, or suggest that “training costs” will be deducted from your first months salary, walk away!
    We have dealt with dozens of PSO companies and the long-time, reputable companies never ask for payments/fees or training charges. Only the short term ones that try to milk the PSO Operator and then milk the customers are the ones that do this and they usually end up out of business within 12 months.

Good luck with the job search 🙂

#25607 Score: 0

pacutie
    Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 34
    • Total Posts: 64

I don’t think you are unlucky. I am wondering if somehow these were scams or if the companies were not reputable. In either case, I am sure it is not your fault. What type of job search software or resources did you use when trying to locate these potential jobs? I have seen advertisements for such work on craigslist but it would make me nervous to respond to job offers like that.

#25621 Score: 0

alina
    Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 47
    • Total Posts: 60

did you try that talktome.com ? i used that site when i first start my job it can connect you live to the hottest talkers anytime

#25996 Score: 0

Admin
    3 pts

nice website 🙂 yours?

#25997 Score: 0

Admin
    3 pts

ok, https://www.talktome.com/ actually looks like a decent place + the traffic looks good as well.. how long did you work there? .. and why did stop?

#26033 Score: 0

alina
    Participant
    • Topics: 13
    • Replies: 47
    • Total Posts: 60

Hi helmuts well no it not my site I used to work there

#67195 Score: 0

Cherry
    Participant
    • Replies: 1
    • Total Posts: 1

If you get a call from PhoneStars.com (they work under different sites including but not limited to PhoneActress.com) DO NOT work for this company. I have worked for MANY companies and this is BY A LANDSLIDE, in my humble opinion, the SADDEST excuse for a PSO company E-VER. They pay you based on Hold Time and Efficiency (your ability to keep the caller from hanging up as soon as you say Hello; not easy, btw) and so EVEN WHEN you get your Hold Time up to oh…..15 minutes (my avg), you will almost IMMEDIATELY get a barrage of hang-up’s back to back. OR, “Will” (aka Bill–nice touch, douchebag) will call and say “Hey, I’m Will, tell me what you look like” and you MIGHT get through the whole description before he hangs up or he might let it go on a few seconds. This company is THEE WORST company that I have EVER worked for, PSO or otherwise. Pay is steady but don’t plan on getting your Hold Time up OR getting paid for doing quality work: It won’t get recognized and they make SURE your Efficiency and Hold Time stay down so they don’t have to pay you. Sad sad sad sad sad company. And don’t EVEN get me started on trying to reach someone if you have a question or a problem or need ANYTHING. You can email, call and every other tap dance to try and get a response: CRICKETS. Sorry company. This company has BIG potential and small ideas. Whatta waste.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.