Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

Question about the $150 SignUp bonus

Ad Listings Forums Official Support Forums AWEmpire Question about the $150 SignUp bonus

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  H – Lust Jobs Tech Support 2 years ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

H – Lust Jobs Tech Support
    Admin
    • Topics: 68
    • Replies: 239
    • Total Posts: 307
    3 pts

A question about the $150 bonus that AWEmpire advertises on the site:

$150 signup bonus from AWEmpire

when do webmasters get it? I believe that you say they have to sign up 3 people to AWE within 40 days – does it include both: webmasters and cam models?

Is $75/$75 split still working as described here: http://www.awempire.com/frequently-asked-questions#sign-up-bonus-eligibility ?

and another question: how much is a new webmaster getting if he/she manages to sign up new webmasters via his/her referral link? .. to be more precise, let us say a new webmaster signes up at AWE and then manages to sign up 3 more webmasters > what is the total (basic) amount he is getting? .. or are those only $150 he gets? thank you.

.. and yes – are the webmasters from all the countries eligible to this program, especially, what about Indian webmasters?

thank you, Helmuts

#31023 Score: 0

ritesh
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 13
    • Total Posts: 13

thanks for great tips we are trying our best hope get some $$

#31120 Score: 0

Lars Mogensen
    Participant
    7 pts

Hi,

Thanks for your questions.

I need to clarify how this bonus system works.

The bonus system is obtained based on member referral earnings only, not model nor webmaster earnings.

So, you need to make at least 3 sales within 40 days of signing up to our program, if you do, you will get the second part of the bonus which is $75.

The first part of the bonus is granted simply for verifying your account by clicking on the verification link in your email.

However, this bonus was not created as a charity machine for people to abuse, as you can imagine they would.

So, you are only eligible to receive the actual 150$, if you reach your minimum payout limit of $100 with actual earnings promoting our sites.

We hope, that this way you will have tasted the success which you can achieve, and choose to continue to promote us, rather than running away with the bonus of $150.

referral percentages

<p style=”text-align: center;”>The referral earnings are in no way connected to the signup bonus. The earnings you obtain by referring webmasters or models are a tiered program as show in the box on the right:</p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Please let me know if you have further questions.</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Kind regards,</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Lars</p>

#31122 Score: 0

Admin
    3 pts

ok – now it makes sense (at least I get clearer picture). Thank you.

#31126 Score: 0

Vikas
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 20
    • Total Posts: 25

hello sir i’ve question which payment method do you use for send payment wire transfer or bank transfer

#31143 Score: 0

Lars Mogensen
    Participant
    7 pts

Hi,

We don’t send wire transfers directly to bank accounts, we send them to third party, intermediary payment processors which you need to register with.

We use payoneer and epayservices. We recommend that you check with them to make sure you can get paid the way you want, to the country in which you live.

If you do decide to create and account, please make sure you create your payoneer/epayservices account THROUGH YOUR AWE ACCOUNT.

This is very important, to make sure the account is “adult friendly” so payoneer/epayservices will accept the money we send to your accounts.

Kind regards,

Lars

#31207 Score: 0

Admin
    3 pts

If you do decide to create and account, please make sure you create your payoneer/epayservices account THROUGH YOUR AWE ACCOUNT.

humm.. this is interesting.. what should be the steps for me if I haven’t done that – I do have a payoneer account and have added it to my awe profile.

H

#31213 Score: 1

Lars Mogensen
    Participant
    7 pts

Hi,

What I mentioned above counts for those who do not have a payoneer account yet. So that if they create a new one, we would highly recommend to create it through the AWE dashboard for the reasons explained above.

However, if you already have a payoneer account, the question will rather be.. Is it adult friendly? Have you received payments from other adult related services in the past or not. If you have, it will probably be accepted, if not, you might have a problem, and it is possible that you would need to create a new account.

I checked your email Helmuts, and don’t see it registered as an adult friendly payoneer address in their admin.

Please share some information about the history of your account, so I can evaluate your case better.

Kind regards,

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #31214 Score: 0

Admin
    3 pts

thank you Lars. I’ve had a payoneer account before (years ago) but couldn’t find access to it, so this one is a new one. I will contact them right now.

Huge thank you for this valuable information, Helmuts

#31218 Score: 0

Admin
    3 pts

ahhh… not the most pleasant experience – had to agree to delete the old payoneer business account (as they just can’t tick a box saying “adult friendly” account), applied to new one business account with them and now I’m sitting like a donkey and waiting for an email from them…

The worst part is that the process has started the beginning and nobody can tell how long will it take.. :/

thank you Lars for highlighting this possible issue – it has saved me lots of time and confusion.

for those who are confused how to do that, especially if you have already entered an ordinary payoneer id, follow these steps:

how to change and apply for payoneer id at awempire

#31219 Score: 0

Admin
    3 pts

@larsawe1 or @ramon >> please start a fresh new thread explaining this process (if you want to) with a title “Create your payoneer/epayservices account ONLY THROUGH YOUR AWE ACCOUNT.” (or something like that) and I will mark it as a “Sticky Post” (will appear on the top of your forum).

Helmuts

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.